Friday, August 18, 2017

Raggedy Rhonda

Happy Friday everyone!!!!  Hope you are all doing well!  I have a new release image from Sandra Caldwell and you can find the super image Raggedy Rhonda here.

I did this spread while on vacation.  And I had lots of fun doing it!  I used one of my very 1st altered book journal!  I have been using this one for awhile and I'm very much hoping that I finish it soon!!!!

The background was made using some stabilo pencils and then using water with them.
I glued some pieceds of book pages and added some stenciling details using a Tim Holtz stencil.  I have used some washi tape as well and some stamps that I purchased used but still had not used.

Here is a closer look at Rhonda!  I colored her with my copics. And then I fussy cut her out.  The sentiment is from my stash of magazine cut outs.

I'm entering this journaling in the following challenges:

  1. Just-add-ink - Stencils - I used a Tim Holtz one 
  2. Patties creations challenge - anything goes with an image
  3. Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes
  4. Southern girls challenge - Do some stamping - I used some stamps for the background
  5. Crafty creations challenges - Anything goes
That's it for me for tonight!  Hope you have a great night and Friday.

Hugs

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest