WOYWW - Oct 23 2013

Hello everyone.  How was your day today?  Mine was so so... And I didn't do much crafting tonight... I was way too tired lol

I'm here to share what's on my workdesk this Wednesday over at WOYWW and it's not much... just an image from Scribbles by Sandy for the midway point of our challenge that's Shades of orange there's still lots of time to enter!!! And I'm preparing well... I finished coloring the image for the card... just need to think of the card now lol

And Ike my mess is not all pushed to the back... those are bins attached on a pole.  Meant to be this way I swear!!!  Maybe not that filled up.. but still.  So to me I'm still impressed that it's not more of a mess after a full week of crafting!!!  The Tim Holtz scissors have been borrowed from my local craft store until they get my order ;o)  This way I can cut the great stamps I got from Smudged inks!!!
Hope you had some crafty time and looking forward to seeing your space.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Happy WOYWW, Vicky, and I so love your desk, looks like a real creative spot...I am desperately looking for good pair of scissors, I have many pairs of fiskars, and my family use them for, wait for it....Their toenails, Yuk, so the top bit is all bent...fussy cutting is a pain...hoping to get something at the NEC..and I will lock them up, Hugs Avril#95

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your desk... there so many things round...
    I love it.
    Hugs
    Bego

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how busy your desk is Vicky :D
    Happy Crafting & thanks for letting me snoop around, Hugs
    Ann-R (109) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10