Path of Positivity challenge #7 - Hope - Midpoint





Hello, I'm here to share with you my journal pages made for the midway point over at Path of positivity challenge.  This time our challenge is HOPE and I thought this time it was a great opportunity to use Hope for the fight the Breast Cancer!!!

I used one of our sponsors image which is Angel Bug from


I just think this little bug is just perfect for this occasion.  I used  the Hope square pink from Create with TLC and added a great quote from Decosse Dynamite doodles in the center.

I really hope that breast cancer cure will continue to advance.  My mom is a survivor.  And it seems to run in our family.  So obviously I get checked regularly... Just hope that when it comes to my daughter they have a cure and that she doesn't have to worry about this.  For these pages I used some papers from my stash.  I used a new die from La la land  called banner die and my label 14 from spellbinder.  I used some glitter on the heart die cuts that came out of the banner die.  I also used some stickles on the cute little angel bug.

Here's a closer look at the sentiment.

And a closer look at the little angel

I'm very much looking forward to reading what hope is all about for you!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. DL Art - Month long breast cancer awareness month
  2. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
  3. That craft place blog - Think pink
  4. The squirrel and the fox - Pink for breast cancer
  5. A creative romance - Pink
That's it for me for today!  Hope you had a great day and I'll see you back tomorrow!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh Vicky your journal is gorgeous and I love that your mom is a survivor. Awesome job and love the colors and the sentiment is beautiful. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous journal Vicky, and so glad your Mum is a survivor hun, and with you on the cure....hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely journal page, love the image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty journal page. This is so beautifully done, thank you for posting with us. We hope to see you again next week.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I really like your use of die cuts. I'm thankful that your mom is a survivor. My sister and niece are as well. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely Vicky Thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous thanks for playing at That Craft Place this fortnight in our Pink Challenge!
    hugs Carlyann (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10